Friday, December 30, 2011

Top.

I have been thinking about my past year lately.
Most people probably have been and are right about now.
December usually brings with it many endings and closing doors but January means new beginnings and new lifestyles. It is a time to reflect on the good, the bad, the ugly, and the beautiful of the past year. A time to really grow and move past those mistakes that were made and vow to make the next year better.

This time of year also brings out a host of 'top lists'
Some I have seen lately: Top Music, Top Weddings, Top Movies, Top Actor/Actress, we even go as far as to announce the sexiest person of that year (how do they choose from 7 billion people? And why is it always a famous person? A 'nobody' should win that award some year)


ANYWAY. I decided that I would make my own 'top moments' list of 2011 and although it was hard I narrowed it down.

1. Tidal Impact Prayer/Communion Night
2. Graduation
3. DYING Of laughter on the drive home from SpringForth
4. Sitting in the comfy corner with the Summer Students 'debreifing'
5. Cottage Weekend with the Host Family
6. Beach Party with Harvest House (jumping the waves and walking in the mud)
7. Moving into my first apartment
8. November 18. The whole day rocked. New Passport. Long Conversations. Starbucks. Shiloh University Church.
9. Christmas Banquet and the after party with new, close friends.
10. Watching the Fire with Hock, and hearing the log pile fall :)
11. Walking around Fredericton in the rain with Dan and Ben
12. First night in Saint John (There were ribs, it was very memorable)
13. A day at the cottage with friends in Baxters Harbour
14. Cape Breton Trip with the Hills
15. Witnessing two friends become Husband and Wife (X3)
16. Cross Country Skiing
17. Saint John City Market (Yes, the place becomes an event it is THAT good)
18. Taking the Digby-Saint John ferry (it was on my bucket list)
19. Visiting Christy in Maine! :)
20. Eggnog milkshake breaks and getting to know the McD's staff
21. Lazertag!


I think I even put them in order, for the most part! Look at me go! They may move around some, but there is my list of 2011... it was a great year, and 2012 will be even better! :)

1 comment:

  1. HEY! I think I made the list!!!
    That's really pleasant.
    :)
    ~JLevy

    ReplyDelete