Thursday, September 29, 2011

A Month O' New

I figure it is about time for me to give an update to all my (11) loyal followers. First of all, to you 11, thank you for the wonderful commitment to this blog. I am sure that as you saw that this was updated you were thinking "Dusty365" what is that? I mean, it has been months since you last saw that title.... I am not going to sit here and give you a play by play of my life for the past 6 months... but I could give you the major changes. Number 1: I Have My First Apartment! :) Check it out....
That (the photo you just saw) is my living room.... I would show you the rest but there is not much to it. It is a great, quiet, two bedroom apartment in a house. It is really great with a big backyard and a deck. It really is fantastic and I am in love with the place. Second big thing that has happened is that i have graduated from my bachelors degree from Bethany Bible College AND I started working on my Masters Degree from Acadia University! Below is a picture of my Diploma
Beautiful isn't she? Thirdly: I photographed my first weddings all by myself! I think that they photos turned out quite great... here is a special sneak peek at the two weddings (one exclusive photo from each wedding)
Above is Dan and Danielle....... Below is Zach and Meaghan
That is a quick update of my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment