Monday, January 30, 2012

Ethics.

Today I told myself that I would start and get a HUGE chunk out of my Christian Ethics (Theo6013) required reading done. Yet, here I sit at 1:36 with nothing read.
I have a list of the readings that I need to do yet none of it is getting done.

I feel a bit of disappointment in myself.

"Whatever you do, do it enthusiastically, as something done for the Lord and not for men, knowing that you will receive the reward of an inheritance from the Lord. You serve the Lord Christ."

This is supposed to be an encouragement to me. Telling me that I am not doing this for me, for the prof, or for grades but for God. Yet, it acts as a discouragement for me because I have no motivation what so ever to do this and I definitely am not going to do it enthusiastically. I mean, can I? If there were ONE course in my entire degree that I could back out of it would be this class. My brain just does not work this way what so ever.

No comments:

Post a Comment